Spiderman Lunges, Long Lunges, Warrior 1 Lunges, Curtsy Lunges and Side Lunges. These are some of the different forms of lunge variations.
I will show you one of my favourite stretch routines; Spiderman Lunge. What I love about it is that:
- You can do it from anywhere; indoors or outdoors
- You do not need any equipment (just your sexy self)
- You do not have to wear any shoes
- It’s easy to do
The beauty of doing Spiderman Lunges is that you get to;
- Improve the flexibility in the lower back area, hip and hamstrings
- You get a solid groin stretch
- You get some secondary benefits to your ankle mobility
- You activate your hamstrings and glutes.
I hold my position for about 20 to 30 seconds and make sure I breathe and keep my core intact. I am a runner and this exercise really helps with keeping my muscles well stretched and when I go out for my run I hardly ever feel pain in my legs afterwards.
I hope you are working hard towards your fitness goals and you will be giving Spiderman Lunges a try; remember
If you want results consistency is key.