One of the benefits of meal planning is that some days you don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. We believe in feeding the body that runs and today Felistas shares a meal that you can prepare in just under 30 minutes.
You will need:
Parsnips or carrots
Curry Powder or the curry plant
For the salad:
Lime or Lemon Juice
For protein you can prepare any of your choice. I chose fish for my dish. *Fun Fact; White-fleshed fish, in particular, is lower in fat than any other source of animal protein.*
I used one Parsnip cause they are filling and I hate carrots!
- Peel parsnip and cut into chunks.
- Remove the broccoli from stalks and fry lightly with your red onion.
- Add seasoning, any kind will do.
- Cook for 2 minutes until it starts to dry up.
- Add curry powder.
- Cook another 30 seconds and add coconut milk and reduce heat to simmer.