Fancy some delicious chicken kebabs? Tanyaradzwa will have you bringing out the Chef in you in no time! She makes mouth watering meals and she was kind enough to share a recipe for a delicious and healthy meal that won’t take forever and a day to prepare.
All the ingredients:
3 chicken breasts
3 peppers, different colours (red, yellow and green)
Dice the chicken and season spices of choice. I used:
Ground black pepper
Extra hot chilli powder
Mild curry powder
- Chop peppers roughly to the size of chicken pieces
- Using large skewers, assemble chicken kebabs alternating between chicken breast piece and a chopped pepper.
- Place chicken kebabs on oven tray and cover with foil
- Cook in the oven. Cooking times will vary according to size of chicken chunks.
- Remove foil for approx 10 minutes to allow kebabs to brown. Glaze with sauce of choice if you wish. I used sweet Chilli sauce.
- While kebabs finish cooking, chop up the vegetables (and fruit if you wish) to make a side salad. I used mango to add a sweet element to the dish!
Plate and enjoy !
I am still trying to figure out why I decided to share this post at this time of day because now I feel very hungry! I will make sure I get some of the ingredients today and try this out because it is just the switch I need in my meals and it also looks easy to prepare.
In case you did not know some of the benefits of eating chicken are:
- Helps build muscles
- Keeps your bones healthy
- Relieves stress
- Promotes heart health
A big thank you to do Tanyaradzwa for featuring on my blog. I hope you start on a Food Blog soon because you are really great at what you do. You can find Tanya on: