A big shout out to Christie for today’s recipe. We don’t only run but we have individuals who are all about preparing healthy and filling meals.
You will need:
Green, yellow and red pepper (you can also use peas or baby marrows)
Tinned Texan beef (you can be substituted with bacon cuts/ chicken stir fry)
2 whole eggs
It is essential that all pieces are cut to very small bit to allow an easy fold to the omelette and not break it.
- Chopping the veggies is quite a mammoth task but the smartest way to to go about it is to chop them and make a mixed veggie mix.
- Beat 2 whole eggs and pour them in a pan with a fine spread of olive oil then add the mixed veggies.
- l don’t mix all ingredients at once because some ingredients may fry and stick so it’s best to put the mixed veggies on top.
- Cheese is put last so the steam melts it over everything.
- In no time it’s ready to be devoured.
No bread is needed with this omelette, trust me! When I have this in the morning I am full till lunch time.